For over 25 years, we at Plano Community Homes have provided safe, well-maintained
and affordable housing for the very low income senior adults and disabled adults
in Plano. Yet we need to do more for our residents. We strive to provide the
services and programs that contribute to a better quality of life, which few of
our residents can afford.
Plano Community Homes is a faith based non-profit organization that receives
a government subsidy. The subsidy is set to provide minimum standard of
living for our residents. Many of the quality of living programs
must be funded from other sources.
- Transportation of residents to events, doctors appointments and
shopping are provided by donations from individuals and business
- The Resident Councils Activity Committee need funding for
Activities in all buildings. The Activity Committee raises funding for
company wide events and special resident celebrations
- The Beautification Committee needs funding to furnish the new
Resident Activity Wing.
- Exercise Groups (regular position)
- Special Events/Parties and Activities (as needed)
- Mental Aerobics (regular position)
- Translators for Farsi, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, and more (both verbal